This product is a product key to activate Windows 7 Professional on up to 5 PC. It is a retail key so you can transfer this license to another PC when you are buying or building a new PC in the future. NO DVD/USB will be supplied.
Windows 7 Professional is primarily targeted at businesses, but it also contains some features that will appeal to home enthusiasts thanks to a range of new features that can be fully exploited by those looking for more power than Home Premium.
Windows 7 Professional Best Features Explained:
- Windows XP Mode: This is an ingenious virtual machine that goes one step beyond running a copy of Windows XP SP3 alongside Windows 7 Professional on your desktop.
- Support for Dynamic Disks: This allows software implementation of RAID, which could be useful for a system with multiple hard drives.
- Encrypting File System: Allows for filesystem-level encryption. Not as secure as BitLocker, which is only available in Windows 7 Ultimate.
- Presentation Mode: Lets you change the behaviour of Windows 7 Pro while giving presentations
- Group Policy Management: Group Policy is fully supported by Windows 7 Professional, a mechanism by which system administrators can centrally configure Windows settings for PCs joined to the same domain.
- Domain Join: Offline Files and Folder Redirection & Ability To join Windows 7 Professional to a Domain
- Required processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor*
- Required memory: 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- Required hard disk space: 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- Required video card: DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver. Some games and programs might require a graphics card compatible with DirectX 10 or higher for optimal performance.
- Required connectivity: Internet access (fees may apply)
Additional requirements to use certain features:
- DVD/CD authoring requires a compatible optical drive
- BitLocker requires Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2
- BitLocker To Go requires a USB flash drive
- Windows XP Mode requires an additional 1 GB of RAM and an additional 15 GB of available hard disk space.
- HomeGroup requires a network and PCs running Windows 7
Refund & Return Policy
We only refund if the software license is proven to be invalid. Customers need to email a screenshot of the error within 48 hours after receiving the product.
We will not refund an order for the following reasons:
• Customers change their minds after the purchase.
• Hardware or software incompatibility