This product is a product key to activate Windows Server 2016 Standard. NO DVD/USB will be supplied.
Best Features Explained:
Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard is essentially an operating system. This system was earlier known as the window server Next. This updated and new version is developed in order to serve the running networked applications on a platform. In this updated version two conspicuous changes have been added container to window server operating system container, Hyper-V Container, and Nano Server.
There will be an option for the disposition of minimal footprint which can be installed on a virtual machine. Overall if you are a system administrator, there is no better product for you to run your everyday errands than this. It is truly a must-have for anyone dealing with servers and wide network platforms
- Includes integrated features that make transitioning to the cloud much easier with added layers of security to keep your information safe.
- Windows Server 2016 Essential is a cloud-connected server system. It’s perfect for small businesses with no more than 25 users and 50 devices.
- Use Azure Virtual networking to create Site-to-Site (S2S) or point-to-point (P2P) virtual private network to make resources that are running on virtual machines look as though they are on a local network for seamless access to Resources and Applications.
- The server includes access to Active Directory Federation Services, remote desktop services, Windows defender anti-malware protection, failover clustering, storage services, and a web application proxy among others.
- It comes with loads of unlimited host guardian services and windows server containers. It also includes a Nano server and OSEs/Hyper-V containers.
- Increases the manageability of users, devices, and domains by adding support for large deployments with multiple domain controllers
- Includes Azure Site Recovery Services which enable users to maintain business continuity when the host server stops working or fails.
- The Azure Site Recovery Service allows a real-time replication of your virtual machine. This is done by sending your VM to vault backup in Azure.
- Processor: 1.4Ghz 64-bit processor
- RAM: 512 MB
- Disk Space: 32 GB
- Network: Gigabit (10/100/1000baseT) Ethernet adapter
- Optical Storage: DVD drive (if installing the OS from DVD media)
- Video: Super VGA (1024 x 768) or higher-resolution (optional)
- Input Devices: Keyboard and mouse (optional)
- Internet: Broadband access (optional)
Refund & Return Policy
We only refund if the software license is proven to be invalid. Customers need to email a screenshot of the error within 48 hours after receiving the product.
We will not refund an order for the following reasons:
- Customers change their minds after the purchase.
- Hardware or software incompatibility