What is Autodesk?
Autodesk is an American multinational corporation established in 1982 specializing in providing 2D and 3D engineering design software for fields such as mechanical industry, construction engineering, architecture,… Autodesk most famous for its engineering design software on computer called AutoCAD, this is the most widely used software in the world today with more than 9 million users.
Autodesk develops a complete system of modern engineering design solutions to support users in the process of simulation, analysis and evaluation of design models. In addition, the company provides creative software, digital management for entertainment media engineering, film effects and animation and game industry development.
The famous software of Autodesk:
Frequently Asked Questions (Q&A)
1. Autodesk upgrade in Ekeyms Shop can be used on how many devices at the same time?
The Autodesk upgrade package in Ekeyms Shop is a single USER package. You can only sign in to 1 device.
2. Does the product support multiple operating systems, I use windows, linus and mac os at the same time?
The answer is no, currently the software only supports Windows operating system
3. What information do I need to provide when making a purchase?
In the additional information, customers need to provide their full name, Autodesk account email
All profudcts via digital delivery, digital gift cards, online training, safety work method statements, and services do not incur delivery fees.
Refund & Return Policy
We only refund 100% money if the software license is proven to be invalid. Customers need to email a screenshot of the error within 48 hours after receiving the product.
We will not refund an order for the following reasons:
- Customers change their minds after the purchase.
- Hardware or software incompatibility
- We do not accept returns for products that are not damaged or due to incorrect shipping.