This product is a product key to activate Access 2016. NO DVD/USB will be supplied.
Best Features Explained:
Access 2016 has all the functionality and features which you are used to with some added enhancements and the best new features from Office 2016. Here are some of the top new features you will find in Access 2016:
- Upgrading from Access 2013: If you’re upgrading to Access 2016 from Access 2013, you’ll still have all the features you’re used to and you’ll notice a few new ones as well. The first thing you’ll see when you open Access 2016 is that it has the familiar look of 2013 with a more colorful border.
- Do things quickly with Tell Me: You’ll notice a text box on the ribbon in Access 2016 that says Tell me what you want to do. This is a text field where you can enter words and phrases related to what you want to do next and quickly get to features you want to use or actions you want to perform. You can also choose to get help related to what you’re looking for. Can”t find a button? Click inside the Tell Me box (it’s the box at the top, with the light bulb). Type a button or command, like “filter”, and you’ll see all of your filter-related options listed for you.
- New themes for the Access program: There are now two Office themes that you can apply to the Access program: Colorful and White. To access these themes, go to File > Options > General, and then click the drop-down menu next to Office Theme.
- Export linked data source information to Excel: Have you ever wanted to get a nice list of all the linked data sources from your Access database application into Excel? If you are working on a complex Access application, for example, that includes links to many different data sources, it can be helpful to have a nice list of all the various data sources and their types. This exported list can be especially helpful if you are working on an Access application you did not originally design. Now with Access 2016, you’ll find this task much easier using new functionality built into the Linked Table Manager dialog. Open the Linked Table Manager dialog by clicking External Data > Linked Table Manager. Select the linked data sources you want to list and then click Export to Excel.
- Processor – 1 GHz or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory – 2 GB RAM
- Hard disk – 3 GB of available disk space
- Display – 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Graphics – Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card
- Operating system – Windows 10 SAC, Windows 10 LTSB 2016, Windows 10 LTSB 2015, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Internet functionality – Requires an internet connection for activation, updates and some features
Refund & Return Policy
We only refund if the software license is proven to be invalid. Customers need to email a screenshot of the error within 48 hours after receiving the product.
We will not refund an order for the following reasons:
- Customers change their minds after the purchase.
- Hardware or software incompatibility
There are no reviews yet.