This product is a service to upgrade Adobe Acrobat DC Pro. NO DVD/USB will be supplied.
Best Features Explained:
Adobe Acrobat DC Pro has a variety of new features. “DC” stands for Document Cloud, which is Adobe’s set of integrated online services to help customers better manage critical documents. At the heart of Document Cloud is Acrobat DC – the industry standard for creating, sharing and editing PDFs – which was completely rearchitected for the initial DC 2015 milestone release several years ago.
A new collaborative PDF review service integrated across all DC apps designed to ease and speed the collection of feedback from multiple reviewers. It allows reviewers and initiators to participate from any device and includes new features like @ mentions, deadlines & reminders and notifications of review activity.
- A new unified experience across desktop, mobile and web including a new Home view, Document viewer, Tools panel, Commenting and Fill & Sign.
- The Home view is now the go-to-place to track and manage all documents that have been sent or received for viewing, reviewing or signatures.
- A new and simplified Share experience across all platforms that makes sending documents for viewing or reviewing via links as easy as sending an email but with a lot more control.
- 5GHz or faster processor
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (64 bit), 2012 (64 bit), 2012 R2 (64 bit)†, 2016 (64 bit), or 2019 (64 bit); Windows 7 SP1 (32 bit and 64 bit), Windows 8, 8.1 (32 bit and 64 bit)†, or Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- 1GB of RAM
- 5GB of available hard-disk space
- 1024×768 screen resolution
- Internet Explorer 11; Firefox (ESR); or Chrome
Refund & Return Policy
We only refund if the software license is proven to be invalid. Customers need to email a screenshot of the error within 48 hours after receiving the product.
We will not refund an order for the following reasons:
- Customers change their minds after the purchase.
- Hardware or software incompatibility